Remote OR Hybrid
A leading market-maker is furthering its revenue streams by developing a new team led by a market-leading Fixed Income Trader. Your role will see you develop an automated market-making system, working alongside other key members of the research and trading team. The team has plans to become the biggest liquidity provider in the market.
Responsibilities of Core Engineer, Remote:
- Develop a fixed-income order management system alongside the Lead Engineer and Trader
- Develop web GUI to enable traders to view exposures by risk factor
- Collaborate with other senior tech members on connectivity with trading venues becoming an expert in FIX API Trading Connectivity
- Collaborate with the Principal Engineer to develop a highly defined and resilient position management service that correctly maintains trading exposures
- Collaborate with the Principal Engineer and fellow team members to implement a well-defined limit order processing system.
- Collaborate with the Lead Engineer and Quantitative Developer to create a resilient, adaptable, and user-friendly backtesting framework, empowering traders and researchers to evolve our strategic approach to the next level.
Given this is a greenfield project, our client is open to seeing candidates with any language preference. During the interview process, you will ask why your language of choice is most applicable for the objectives above.