Head of Compliance
Venture Search is currently working with a Private Bank in the DIFC. This is a stand-alone role that will work closely with the CEO and have the opportunity to grow with the UAE business.
The key responsibilities of the Head of Compliance include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that the company complies with the requirements of all applicable anti-money laundering legislation and internal Group standards
- Develop the compliance team and manage a team of 3
- Maintain, update and implement a Business Risk Assessment in line with the activities carried out by the company
- Oversee the Legal department for the company and report into the head of legal overseas
- Implement Group policies and procedures into the company’s policies
- Carry out periodical risk assessments and advise the company on necessary actions
- Investigate and analyze suspicious activity reporting from the transaction monitoring processes, make recommendations of required, and report to the regulatory where required.
- Liaise with 3rd parties and regulators when and as needed
- Strong Compliance and Risk technical skillset and knowledge
- To have a risk and legal background
- Excellent oral and written skills and ability to communicate with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong exposure with the DFSA regulators