Our client is an independent private equity, private debt and infrastructure manager and advisor based in Zurich, Switzerland. They are an international team of more than 50 and are looking for a motivated individual to join their Investor Services & Marketing Team.
Their working languages are German and English. They manage funds-of-funds and customised accounts for institutional clients worldwide. They make primary fund commitments, direct co-investments and buy mature portfolios in secondary transactions.
In the course of their continuous growth and for the reinforcement of their Investor Services & Marketing Team, they are looking for an Investor Services & Marketing Professional.
- Compiling information for, designing and producing presentations for investor meetings as well as marketing and fundraising materials for various products and investor target groups.
- Compiling information and data for RfP processes interacting with various teams inside the firm.
- Coordinating, editing and managing the distribution of investor reports and investor communications.
- Responding to investor queries and queries of administrators and other service providers.
- University degree and at least 3 years of working experience in the financial services industry, ideally in private markets and in a marketing function.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German are a must.
- Candidates should be fast learners, good at working with quantitative data, have good writing skills and have a passion for supporting the sales team with strong presentations. They are looking for team players, who at the same are efficient and diligent in performing their tasks independently.
Starting date upon agreement.
If interested, please email your CV to email@example.com, to arrange a confidential discussion.