Roles and responsibilities:
- Extensive diary management for the key stakeholder
- Managing appointments and ensuring all relevant individuals are aware of the key stakeholder's arrangements for the day
- Other ad-hoc duties as required as the role progresses
- Responsible for the effective running of the office
- Acting as POC for clients, ensuring the highest level of service is provided
- Uphold strict confidentiality in handling sensitive information
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues, fostering a positive work environment
- Possess excellent communication skills and strong administration and organisational capabilities.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including maintenance, cleaning, security services.
- Organize the office layout and upkeep its condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Organize office operations and procedures including legal and safety requirements.