Amsterdam and Switzerland | 75k-200k Euro Base + Performance based Bonus (~ 150-200% of base)
We are working with a top systematic trading firm that is seeking to expand across their systematic Options desk. This opportunity is tailored to a skilled and experienced individual who wishes to join a company that focuses on trading options in a collaborative company culture at medium to high frequency. Their office is in the heart of Amsterdam and they provide visa sponsorship should it be required.
- Developing and implementing medium-high frequency trading strategies across a range of products on US and European markets.
- Track and monitor the performance of trading strategies and make required changes if needed.
- Monitor risk limits of strategies during market hours.
- Optimizing server setup based on strategy requirements and load.
- 3+ Years of experience medium-high frequency trading.
- Hold an MSc degree in a quantitative subject from a leading University.
- Experience in trading Options is essential with a proven and strong track record with solid PnL figures and a Sharpe Ratio of 2+.
- Strong proficiency using Python.
- Strong communicational skills.
Should you feel that you would be a strong fit for the role, and would like to be considered for interview, please apply below.