Quantitative Equity Futures Trader - Stat Arb
We've partnered with a small, German-based hedge fund that is looking for a skilled quantitative equities futures trader to join their team. They were established several years ago by a highly experienced team, all of whom graduated from leading universities and have years of real-world experience working at some of the top hedge funds around the world.
They're searching for a quantitative trader to join their team and get started right away with scalable stat arbs strategies that have experience trading systematic equity futures, but they'll also take into consideration those who trade other kinds of futures.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s from a prestigious university in a STEM-related or quantitative discipline.
- A proven track record of trading in a systematic setting using methods that have a Sharpe ratio >1.5 and a PnL of more than $5 million annually.
- Strong programming languages like Python and C++
- Making use of medium frequency and holding times ranging from a few hours to several days.
- Produce Alpha.
- Working in a collaborative environment so it’s fundamental to have strong written and communicational skills.
If you believe that you have the required experience and are interested in applying for this role, please get into contact with me.