Quantitative Developer - Python
This role provides the once in a lifetime opportunity to join a well-funded and rapidly growing algorithmic trading company, backed directly by founders of world’s leading algorithmic trading houses and exchanges. You will be operating as a senior and core member of their high performance, dedicated, multi-disciplinary team, with background in math, statistics, robotics, quantum chemistry, data science and beyond
Most importantly, you’ll make a real impact on the architecture and quality standards of their tech infrastructure. You will have full ownership of design and development of robust, low-latency, high-throughput trading systems responsible for trading and optimal execution of well over €2bn in monthly volume. This includes low latency exchange and market connectivity, as well as their data processing engines ingesting large quantities of data in a time and memory-efficient manner. You will lead the continuous development of their trading systems, optimizing execution algorithms.
- Highly experienced in Python quantitative development
- Strong engineering instincts and a deep understanding of Python language fundamentals (OOP and functional programming)
- Preferably a scientific mindset with experience in numerical programming with Python / Rust.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with mechanics of trading exchanges, market microstructure, exchange/market connectivity, execution, WebSockets, APIs, and Linux.
- Experience with async/concurrent/multi-threaded and shared memory programming.
- Experienced in architecting significant scale container-style Microservice Architectures for trading systems, from design to execution, deployment and testing (CI/CD), and usage of message brokers like Redis.