MFT Senior Quantitative Researcher – US Equities
Systematic Hedge Fund
We're pleased to announce that Venture Search has joined forces with a Miami-based systematic hedge fund that specialises in US equities. The company, which was established just three years ago by a former trader for Citadel, has experienced significant growth, and they are now looking to hire a Senior Quantitative Researcher with experience in US Equities.
This is a fantastic chance to join a company that makes it possible to use cutting edge infrastructure, financial data, and alternative data to gain a systematic advantage in this market. Additionally, they take great satisfaction in their ego-free, collaborative environment, which offers many prospects for career progression.
They’re also exploring the idea of opening an office in Dubai in the near future.
Roles & Responsibilities
- A Bachelor's, Master’s, or PHD in a STEM field that is closely related to quantitative subjects like statistics, science, or mathematics.
- MUST have 3+ years experience in a buyside firm.
- MUST have 5+ years experience analyzing large amounts of data using Python.
- A strong track record demonstrating they have developed, researched and deployed successful systematic trading strategies.
- Strong understanding of financial markets and eagerness to learn more to predict future performances.
- Strong communicational skills.