We are currently working with an international proprietary trading firm who are looking for an experienced, quant researcher. Visa sponsorship can be provided for all candidates without a UK passport.
The individual will be joining their mid frequency, systematic division at their London office.
Our client is open to any and all asset class experience, their is the option to work 2 days from home and they are happy to hire those that have a non-compete between 1-18 months.
- Research and create strategies for improving the effectiveness, profitability, and reliability of current trading signals.
- Creating high quality predictive signals.
- Develop and research portfolio construction to optimize maximum performance.
- Handle multiple projects at the same time when requested.
- Strong knowledge in statistics.
- Over 3 years of professional experience in Python.
- More than 4 year’s experience as a quant researcher.
- Track record in delivering successful strategies.
- 4+ years exposure in researching the full alpha cycle on the buy-side.
Should you have substantial experience in the systematic field at a buy-side prop shop please apply below for the role!