Venture Search is partnering with a multinational oil and gas company to bring a Transfer Pricing Manager to their team.
- Prepare transfer pricing documentation and ensure compliance with transfer pricing requirements in the jurisdictions of presence of the Companies and its subsidiaries.
- Following-up on transfer price best practices and ensure that the necessary updates are made timely and adequately in the company policies and procedures.
- Monitor transfer price regulations and implement required changes to maintain compliance.
- Advise on transfer pricing matters related to the daily operations of the company and provide transfer pricing input and risk assessments for projects.
- Identify, qualify and quantify transfer pricing risks attributable to companies’ operations, suggest solutions to mitigate/reduce these risks , following-up and internal reporting of these risks.
- Close cooperation with company’s tax team with respect to ongoing and new operations to ensure integrated tax advise to the business.
- Support in tax audits in respect of transfer pricing matters.
- Preparing explanations and additional information / data as could be requested by tax authorities on transfer pricing documentation.
- Liaise with tax advisors in respect of transfer pricing matters.
- Ad hoc transfer pricing matters.
- Ad hoc international tax matters.
If you have:
- 5+ years of transfer pricing experience, working in either Big 4 or large multinationals
- International tax experience is a plus
- International qualification in tax or accounting or finance is a plus
- Pragmatic, able to translate theoretical knowledge into business reality
- Fluent English (all deliverables will be in English), Russian is a plus
- Very good communication, planning and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, structured, results driven.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the OECD transfer pricing approach (Guidelines, BEPS, etc.)
- Able to work independently as well as within a team