Venture Search is currently working with a proprietary trading firm in Dubai to employ a Derivatives Trader with experience and strategies that utilise the US and Indian Markets.
The Firm is looking to expand and the hire is urgent!
They are open to various financial products and strategies and to traders who are systematic and/or discretionary.
The successful candidate will be joining a firm with a collaborative environment that is undergoing rapid growth and a growing capital allocation.
Candidates ideally will have 2 years’ experience in the Proprietary Trading Industry or at a buy-side firm and have a great ability to work well as part of a team and autonomously.
- Designing, implementing and executing trading strategies in line with the firm’s objectives.
- Monitoring of trading activity and positions of your own strategy.
- Working with a personal multi-million U.S. dollar VAR.
- Research and post trade analyse using the firm’s research tools on a host of trading strategies to improve profitability of existing models.
- Compiling end of day PnL and position reporting.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 2 years’ work experience trading derivatives (e.g. options, futures, swaps).
- Able to bring their own scalable strategy (ideally 2 Sharpe with demonstrable returns).
- 40-50% return on capital.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and team player focused on contributing to the success of the trading desk.