We are currently representing a leading Venture Capital Investment Fund firm who invest in advanced plastics & waste recycling technologies.
After closing a 2nd fund to reach 150Million, the firm are looking to add to their team in Rotterdam by adding an Investment Associate.
- Scouting new investment opportunities in the market
- Actively participating in portfolio companies’ board meetings.
- Negotiating contract terms with founders and communicating the terms with the stakeholders.
- Performing due diligence and conducting valuation reports
- Handling all follow-up engagements with potential investment opportunities and assisting with diligence.
- Performing financial Budget Analysis, monitoring budget accounts and tracking obligations and expenditures.
- Executing financial reporting and analysis of actual, plans, and forecasts.
- Analyzing key performance indicators (KPI) and tracking metrics.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Investment Banking, Transaction Services, M&A or at Private Equity or Venture Capital Fund
- Experience at a venture capital firm, investment banking, private equity, management consulting, or a startup
- Strong financial analysis and financial modeling skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills