Venture Search is currently working with a Fintech in the DIFC. This is a stand-alone role that will work closely with the CEO and have the opportunity to grow with the UAE business.
The key responsibilities of the Compliance Manager & MLRO include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that the company complies with the requirements of all applicable anti-money laundering legislation and internal Group standards
- Develop, improve and manage the company’s policies related to AML in line with the latest regulations in the industry
- Maintain, update and implement a Business Risk Assessment in line with the activities carried out by the company
- Implement Group policies and procedures into the company’s policies
- Carry out periodical risk assessments and advise the company on necessary actions
- Investigate and analyze suspicious activity reporting from the transaction monitoring processes, make recommendations of required, and report to the regulatory where required.
- Liaise with 3rd parties and regulators when and as needed
- Strong Compliance and Risk technical skillset and knowledge
- To have been or currently is authorized by the DFSA/FSRA
- Excellent oral and written skills and ability to communicate with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders
- Bringing new ideas to the table and have a business mindset
- Team player