Venture Search is partnered with an esteemed international fund distributor headquartered in Luxembourg, dedicated to delivering exceptional financial services to their global client base. They are seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to lead our Client Service Group.
As the Head of the Client Service Group, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the highest standards of client satisfaction and service delivery. Your primary responsibility will be to oversee and lead the Client Service team, fostering a customer-centric culture and driving operational efficiency.
- Support of sales partners and guarantee of professional and success-oriented partner services in the back office
- Management and implementation of customer development and loyalty campaigns
- Responsible for managing the processing of customer inquiries in the after-sales process
- Direct contact person for Relationship Management
- Responsibility for the CRM system (Cobra) in the areas of data maintenance and evaluation, partner loyalty and service
- Creation of meaningful reports and dashboards to review activities and identify optimization potentials
- Continuous activity controlling to increase efficiency
- Preparation and updating of customer documentation including presentations and information materials. Ensuring the quality and timeliness of all documentation to best meet customer requests and requirements
- Conduct market analysis, product performance assessments, and competitor analysis to identify market opportunities
- Planning, organization and execution of events
- Ensuring smooth event execution and customer satisfaction
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken).
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a client service management role within the financial services/insurance industry. A CFA holder is preferred, but is not essential.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with a focus on continuous improvement.
- In-depth knowledge of fund distribution and investment products is a plus.
If interested, please email email@example.com with your CV to arrange a confidential discussion.