Venture Search is currently working with a leading Private Markets investment manager, who after experiencing a period of growth, are looking to add a Head of Communications to its team.
· Website & CMS support: Day to day management of the company’s website, focusing on content updates, ensuring the content is in line with brand strategy.
· Print, advert, editorial: Improving the team’s print and thought leadership content process, responsible for managing the content calendar. Project management of quarterly, annual reports and sustainability materials.
· Email: Briefing and implementing direct email campaigns. You will be creating strong briefs and working closely with multiple teams to deliver professional and effective mails
· Social media: Day to day management of the PR & Social channels, managing the digital agency who executes.
· Events: Coordinating the production of regular webinars/ in person event schedules. Assisting with annual investor event
· Content & Copy: Develop engaging, informative and innovative content for short form thought leadership pieces or press releases, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages, working with other members of the IR and Investment team as required. Maintain a consistent tone of voice and experience across all company communications.
· Advisory: ability to advise small to medium sized companies on marketing matters, to help them develop internal marketing and communication plans
Skills & Attributes:
· Proven experience of implementing efficient processes and managing different stakeholders
· Strong experience within digital content and social media campaigns
· Experience across digital marketing financial services industry experience
· Experience within CRM & email marketing
· CMS & Website experience
· Strong project management skills
· Possess strong copywriting skills across both online and offline marketing