Tier 1 Global Proprietary Trading
Infrastructure Engineer - Trading Systems
Total Comp: 100K - 150K EUR
We are currently partnered with a global proprietary trading firm who are looking to add an experienced trading systems engineer to support the front office trading team. This is an exciting front-office position where you will have the opportunity to work not only directly with the trading team itself solving real-time mission critical issues, but also an opportunity to leave a legacy by developing the technology used by the business to maintain its reputation as one of the leading trading firms in the market.
You will work alongside some of the markets top talent from traders to technologists, all with varying backgrounds but a shared passion for trading technology. The business is looking for Support Engineers who can act as the primary point of contact to the traders on their requests and incidents related to IT and Trading Technology, as well as identifying or developing their own tools to ensure these problems are not repeated. It's a high-paced environment but a business that is built on its people and culture!
Requirements for Infrastructure Engineer | Trading Systems - Amsterdam:
- Programming/scripting experience in Python
- Prior experience in a trading environment is a must
- Experience with end-user support
- Experience with windows and linux advantageous
- Financial services experience is not a must.
- A problem-solving and continuous improvement mentality and an interest in Infrastructure-as-Code;
- Experience with Windows maintenance and troubleshooting plus an understanding of networking connectivity, hardware and OS;
- Ideally previous experience with Microsoft SCCM or Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), Intune, Office 365, Exchange operations, Active Directory and VMWare Horizon.
If of interest please follow the application instructions or email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org