Investor Relations Manager - Energy Group
We are delighted to have been exclusively mandated by a UAE Energy Group, looking to hire an Investor Relations Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi:
The nature of this role is to support the internal analytics of publicly listed entities owned by the group. This person will need to develop relationships with the subsidiary IR teams, and help optimize IR standards across the portfolio companies. This role will focus heavily on ECM/ Equity markets.
- Maintain an understanding of key trends, financial & operational results, strategy, guidance and stakeholder expectations for portfolio companies.
- Providing reports and analysis on portfolio companies.
- Collect materials, conduct financial analysis and develop communication lines internally, as well as with subsidiary IR teams and brokerages/ investor community to maintain awareness around the equity price movements and the key drivers, as well as how to maximize shareholder value.
- Carry out peer reviews (execution, operational/ financial performance, strategy) and develop reports internally.
- Maintain an understanding on subsidiary valuations, and develop analysis to make comparisons to historic figures/ competitors.
- Assist in developing investor materials to be used by the group IR team
- Monitor subsidiary company IR website sections to ensure the best disclosure standards.
- Review the materials shared with stakeholders, including financial reports, and qualitative reports on business opportunities/ strategic direction. Must be able to provide actionable feedback.
- Ensure portfolio companies, and group, comply with accurate compliance and reporting (public companies). Work alongside Legal and Compliance teams.
- Drafting IR policies to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Manage/ record feedback from investors, relating to the Group and associated companies.
- Deal with investor inquiries and liaise with management to discuss feedback.
- Involvement in investor engagement strategy/ activity
- Involvement in investor marketing
- Developing performance metrics for the IR function, for both group and subsidiaries.
- Liaise with Communication teams on investors events/ publication on media platforms. Assist in developing the messaging and then evaluating results.
- Circa 3-5 years of experience
- Backgrounds in Banking, and Investor Relations are preferred
- Knowledge of Equity markets highly desirable
- Experience in Energy/ O&G is a plus
- Arabic is a plus