250-350K EUR TC
Our client, a leading prop trading firm is looking for a C++ Software Developer to join their Amsterdam office. As a software developer, you will be responsible for designing, engineering, and implementing trading software in the C++ programming language. Your work will involve close collaboration with the research, systems, and operations teams to architect, implement, and analyze new automated electronic trading algorithms. Your responsibilities also include expanding the proprietary research platform to enhance performance and support new exchanges, products, and functionality.
- Preferred degree in any computing-related area (e.g., computer science, computer engineering, etc.)
- Proficient in the fundamentals of software engineering
- Genuine interest in solving technical problems, with a strong ability to implement solutions
- Collaborative and able to work both in a team setting and autonomously
- Committed to designing and implementing fully automated, scalable, and maintainable solutions with extensive testing.
- Superior ability to write in C++ or experience with other statistically- typed imperative programming languages
- Comfortable operating at various levels of abstraction, from individual machines to large-scale distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of the details of computing across the technical stack
- Knowledge of Linux is a plus
- Experience in the trading industry is preferred but not mandatory
Implement new exchange connectivity.
Maintain and extend core research infrastructure.
Implement new trading strategies in collaboration with research and operations teams.
Optimize the performance of the live trading system.
Fundamental network programming.
Ensure the continued stability and reliability of the trading system.