I am currently working with a leading emerging markets group who sell financial Data & Research, who are looking to grow its team in London.
The firm have now established itself as one of the leaders in the space, having 6 offices globally, with over 250 employees and is now looking for a sales individual, to join its team and focus on Europe and DACH.
The role focuses on new business and managing existing relationships. They cater to the top tier banks and asset managers, corporate clients.
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- New business development
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Hit quarterly and annual targets
- 3 - 6 years in sales industry to Corporate Clients or Banks
- Experience in Sales across Research,, Macroeconomic, data, emerging markets, company data, sector research, industry data
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred