A leading Private Funds Group, is seeking a senior individual to lead the GP Origination Team. You will play a crucial role in expanding the firm's client base and driving successful investment transactions. This hire will be part of the continued growth of the Leadership Team.
- Lead the origination efforts by identifying and sourcing new Alternative GPs to work with - PE Funds, Credit Managers, and Infrastructure Funds.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and prospective clients. Understand their investment preferences, objectives, and risk appetite, and provide tailored solutions to meet their needs
- Negotiation and Closing: Lead negotiations with investors and investment manager
- At least 7 years experience in an Origination role at a Placement Agent, Private Funds Group or similar experience
- Extensive experience in business development, origination, or capital raising within in the alternative investments space.
- Strong GP network & relationships within the Alternative Asset Manager Market.
- Solid understanding of private equity, real asset, credit, or alternative investment funds.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex investment concepts clearly and persuasively.